Social Impact Evaluation Manager
The Social Impact Evaluation Manager works collaboratively with other members of the team to support research and evaluation activities across Cardea. This position reports directly to the Research and Evaluation Director. The ideal locations for this position are Austin, TX or Seattle, WA.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000 annually. The starting/hiring range is $60,000 to $70,000 annually.
- Manage data collection, transcription, data entry, and data storage to ensure adherence to social impact evaluation protocols and maintain quality
- Develop and implement data analysis plans, including appropriate quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- Contribute to resources, reports, systematic literature reviews, document scans, presentations, articles, abstracts, and other dissemination products for partners
- Produce data visualization through charts/graphs/figures/tables using best practices for data storytelling
- Develop, submit, and monitor human subjects review materials, as appropriate
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot social impact evaluation-related challenges and improve processes
- Work across teams and in a team-based environment to meet project goals and objectives
- Contribute to new business activities through relationship building and the development and preparation of proposals
- Participate in local, regional, and national meetings, as requested
Skills & Abilities
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public health, public administration, social work, economics, or a related field, with coursework in epidemiology, population health, biostatistics, economic analysis, or public policy analysis and evaluation
- Knowledge of public health, social services, and/or equity and social justice initiatives
- Knowledge of clinical and public health systems at the Tribal, state, and/or local levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Proficiency with quantitative and qualitative data management and analysis
- Experience managing complex datasets and data collection systems
- Knowledge of R, SPSS, Tableau, or another statistical analysis software
- Familiarity with Alchemer, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, or another electronic survey platform
- Familiarity with Dedoose, NVivo, or another qualitative analysis software
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks and in organizing and prioritizing work assignments and ongoing duties
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with diverse constituencies including public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and community groups and organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely in writing and verbally with colleagues, clients, and program partners
- Ability to work effectively in a small, diverse team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally with overnight stays
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 15, 2023. Please write “Social Impact Evaluation Manager” in the subject line.
Cardea is a national, women of color-led organization that provides social impact evaluation, policy advancement, capacity development, and professional learning services to health and human service organizations. Cardea envisions a world in which optimal health and well-being, equity, and justice are realities for all communities, and we address complex program, policy, and systems issues by co-creating solutions that center community strengths and wisdom.
Cardea provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cardea complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Cardea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision premiums for the employee with an employee cost-share; Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts; employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; and a monthly stipend to support work-related internet and cell phone expenses. Cardea also provides 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per year in the first year of employment with annual PTO accrual increases through the sixth year of employment and 13 paid holidays.
Cardea is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong organizational commitment to building a diverse workforce.