Cardea is a national, women of color-led organization that provides social impact evaluation, policy advancement, capacity development, and professional learning services to health and human service organizations. Cardea envisions a world in which optimal health and well-being, equity, and justice are realities for all communities, and we address complex program, policy, and systems issues by co-creating solutions that center community strengths and wisdom.
The Program Coordinator works collaboratively with staff across Cardea to support organizational and programmatic specific tasks. This full-time, hybrid position is based in Austin, Texas.
Cardea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision premiums for the employee with an employee cost-share; Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts; employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; and a monthly stipend to support work-related internet and cell phone expenses. Cardea also provides 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per year in the first year of employment with annual PTO accrual increases through the sixth year of employment and 13 paid holidays.
The salary range for this position is $24.00 to $26.50 per hour and this is a non-exempt position.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please write “TX Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
- Provide administrative and coordination support across a range of public health-focused projects
- Work across teams and in a team-based environment to meet project goals and objectives
- Provide support for in-person and eLearning events, including managing registration, notetaking, assisting with facilitation, and summarizing evaluations
- Support new business activities through research, proposal formatting, and partner coordination
- Assist with data entry, creation of visualization tools, and other evaluation documents for reports and presentations
- Perform general office tasks, including answering phones, checking mail, preparing packages for shipment, and monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Organize and manage project files
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a field such as education, public health, or public administration
- At least three years of project coordination experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks and in organizing and prioritizing work assignments and ongoing duties
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with diverse constituencies including public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and other community groups and organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely in writing and verbally with colleagues, clients, and program partners; strong oral and written communication skills are crucial
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally with overnight stays
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
Cardea provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cardea complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.