Social Impact Evaluation Coordinator
The Social Impact Evaluation Coordinator works collaboratively with other members of the team to support research and evaluation activities across Cardea. This position reports directly to the Senior Research and Evaluation Manager and will be based in Austin, TX or Seattle, WA.
The salary range for this position is $24.00 to $31.25 per hour. The starting/hiring range is $24.00 to $26.50 per hour. This is a non-exempt position.
- Support data collection, transcription, data entry, and data management to ensure adherence to social impact evaluation protocols and maintain quality
- Support remote and in-person project-related events, including managing registration, notetaking, recording, assisting with facilitation, and summarizing evaluations/feedback
- Perform complex scheduling efforts for evaluation participants and evaluators, including interviews, discussion groups, and community forums
- Contribute to systematic literature reviews and document scans
- Clean data and generate basic summary statistics or thematic analyses
- Draft brief summary reports and presentations for staff and external partners
- Support data visualization through charts/graphs/figures/tables using best practices for data storytelling
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot social impact evaluation-related challenges and improve processes
- Review dissemination products for accuracy and provide input, as needed
- Organize and manage project files
- Provide administrative support for a range of social impact evaluation projects
- Work across teams and in a team-based environment to meet project goals and objectives
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field such as public health, public policy, social work, economics, sociology, anthropology, psychology, statistics, or a related field
- Knowledge of public health, social services, and/or equity and social justice initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with R, SPSS, Tableau, or another statistical analysis software desired
- Familiarity with Alchemer, SurveyGizmo, or other electronic survey platforms desired
- Familiarity with Dedoose, NVivo, or another qualitative analysis software desired
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks and in organizing and prioritizing work assignments and ongoing duties
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with diverse constituencies including public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and community groups and organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely in writing and verbally with colleagues, clients, and program partners
- Ability to work effectively in a small, diverse team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally with overnight stays
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2023. Please write “Social Impact Evaluation Coordinator” in the subject line.
Cardea is a national, women of color-led organization that provides social impact evaluation, policy advancement, capacity development, and professional learning services to health and human service organizations. Cardea envisions a world in which optimal health and well-being, equity, and justice are realities for all communities, and we address complex program, policy, and systems issues by co-creating solutions that center community strengths and wisdom.
Cardea provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cardea complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Cardea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision premiums for the employee with an employee cost-share; Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts; employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; and a monthly stipend to support work-related internet and cell phone expenses. Cardea also provides 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per year in the first year of employment with annual PTO accrual increases through the sixth year of employment and 13 paid holidays.
Cardea is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong organizational commitment to building a diverse workforce.